• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero to Hero: A Beginner's Guide to Smash

BanGaRanG

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I started a new video series aimed at teaching FG basics on a very simple level. Basically I'm going to do weekly blurbs about different topics, but build on each one. As such it's a progressive guide. Take a look and tell me what you think? Share it if you liked it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTx3_hcfpM

GLORY12HOUND

Smash Cadet
First love the profile photo. :) Second, this sounds like a great idea and I would love to help out. I think we always need more guides for teaching people the basics of smash.

BanGaRanG

Smash Rookie
First love the profile photo. :) Second, this sounds like a great idea and I would love to help out. I think we always need more guides for teaching people the basics of smash.
Thanks mayng. How do you propose to help out?

GLORY12HOUND

Smash Cadet
I could give you any tips necessary but really that's up to u. Can we maybe talk about this in a private conversation? Anyways best of luck.

Top Bottom