• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero suite Samus and standard Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hey.
I would like to know peoples opions on zero suite and normal Samus,
As she seems to be a highly anticipated character.

With the recent update on the Dojo!! site, it has a singular update focusing on normal Samus only...do you feel this means there two diffrent characters?
If not, how does Samus change, and will it be reversable in that match once you enable said transformation?
Also, do you feel zero suite samus is even a good idea?
I know of some people who feel it should be standard samus only.

So...yeh?
Do you think there seperate characters, how do you feel Samus will change (If there the one and the same) and is Zero even a nice addition to the Brawl cast?
Thanks! (:

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I hope their seperate, because Zamus players would hate having to put items on and get the Smash Token just to transform or something like that, and Samus players would hate transforming "under certain conditions" and not having control over it. If it's some sort of transform like Zelda/Sheik, then there goes a moveslot.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I just wish for Separate Characters, i don't whant My dear samus to change.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's already a samus and ZAmus topic AND a topic discussing their posible transformation. Search for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom