• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus vs. Corrin MU

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
So I was playing with me m8 and I went ZSS (nah ****) and He went Corrin. Now we were playing out doors and I'm not sure if it was because my hands were cold or something, but ZSS seems to have a hard time getting in with Corrin due to the massive Dragon fang shot.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

adz

Smash Cadet
weaving around corrin's disjoints is always tough with any character, but your typical strategy should still apply. since you can easily punish that bull---- counter with grab, the neutral becomes very cat-and-mouse like. work on running powershields to get around the shot, and you can make liberal usage of tomahawk grabs to get combos going once you enter cqc range. also, carefully spaced zair stuffs a lot of corrin's options for approaching.

Top Bottom