• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Image Gallery (Updated April 18th)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Really happy with her look, could do without the high heal aspect of the shoes though. Otherwise I think it's great, obviously seems like it's mostly based on Other M but actually looks way better. The face in particular looks much more determined and tough than her face does in Other M, where it often looked bland or soft just reenforcing people's poor opinion of her characterization in that game (which I totally agree with BTW). ZSS is the closest thing to a "main" I considered any of my characters in Brawl and I'm really liking everything about the new ZSS. Except the high heals, as I said could do without those but not a make or break kind of deal.

PJSalt

Smash Rookie
NNID
iSmashbro
3DS FC
2251-5709-7722
Well the Bunny Hood screenshot certainly proves Sakurai knows how to appeal to the deviant players who specialize in art

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Clearly even Sakurai thought the heels on her Other M design were dumb & had to do something to justify them.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Will definitely main both versions of Samus! Good to see ZSS make a return again, and the changes to her moveset look really interesting.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
She's one of my faves I love her new look! I'm really intrigued to see how buffed she's now exactly.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
All (and by all, I mean two) of these character redesigns so far are looking pretty awesome.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I went into the Nintendo Direct hoping for a Zero Suit Samus and Ike reveal.. and got one of them!! I'm soo soo excited she's back and her look is amazing. Thank goodness he didn't go for an exact copy of her Other M design!

cybersai

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who thinks her breasts are way too big now? I mean they looked fine in Brawl, but something here looks off.

PJSalt

Smash Rookie
NNID
iSmashbro
3DS FC
2251-5709-7722
Am I the only one who thinks her breasts are way too big now? I mean they looked fine in Brawl, but something here looks off.
I'm in the opposite. This time around, they're actually realistic in terms of how they look and fit in the suit. In Brawl, Sakurai might as well have glued balloons on her.

Gabe Hartzog

Smash Apprentice
Im thinking the same way, but she looks a thousand times better than she did in Other M

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
Zamus looks killer. Way tougher. I'm looking forward to tearing up the field with both Samus' now.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Mained her in Brawl, definitely maining her in Smash 4!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So glad her Up Tilt is still in business. Reminds me of Orchid from KI everytime, and her new look... can't wait to see that white/pink alternate color.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Eventhough she looks stunning as always of course i am going to main her once again.. I used to go to tournaments with this character

Jazzer94

Smash Rookie
NNID
Justinius94
3DS FC
5155-3100-6367
Yep her redesign is a lot better than Brawls.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Definitely Smash's best redesign so far in my book.
I don't care about what anyone says, the jet boots are way better and more useful than what she actually wore in Other M.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman

I'm so happy right now I could cry... tears of pure joy...

Top Bottom