• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Glitches

Ørion

Smash Ace
Hi, I was wondering if anybody else had this problem with zamus glitches. Occasionally when playing, the game will appear to glitch and my attacks will go right through the enemy. This seems to occur most commonly with her side special. The opponent is not dodging or dodge rolling, the attack just goes right through them. I have noticed this and so have my brother and some other people I play with. Anyone else have this problem?

Garde

Smash Ace
That's no glitch. There are two hitboxes on the attack, and there is a gap between them. It's much easier for a character to get into that deadzone if they are smaller (particularly in width). On larger characters (especially bowser), you'll never see the deadzone because he is simply too wide to fit in between them and not get hit.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Her grab also has this conspicuous deadzone, which is ******** and stupid.

Top Bottom