• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2014 Smash 64 Results

Nintendude

Smash Hero
There will be a main thread with results for everything, but as per tradition here's a Smash 64 edition of the results. I'll post the pools results at a later time.

The following players need to PM me their PayPal information (or name/address if they don't use Paypal) to receive prize money:

SuPeRbOoMfAn
KeroKeroppi
Wizzrobe
The Z
Killer
Stranded
Fireblaster
Firo
Blue Suit

Zenith 2014 Smash 64 Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
SuPeRbOoMfAn
$120.00
2nd
Koroshiyo | KeroKeroppi
$48.00
3rd
CT Wizzrobe
$33.60
4th
The Z
$21.60
5th
Killer
$8.40
5th
Apex | Nintendude
$8.40
7th
Koroshiyo | Stranded
7th
Fireblaster
9th
Clubbadubba
9th
Firo
9th
Blue Suit
9th
Revan
13th
Varazers
13th
Herbert Von Karajan
13th
Koroshiyo | Skyfire
13th
Battlecow
17th
Koroshiyo | Maliki
17th
Komotonoto
17th
DR | Dominicano
17th
Cobrevolution
17th
A Glass of Scott
17th
Combo Blaze
17th
Shears
17th
Koroshiyo | Czar

Zenith 2014 Smash 64 Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
SuPeRbOoMfAn & The Z
2nd
Firo & Apex | Nintendude
3rd
Killer & Blue Suit
4th
Clubbadubba & Battlecow
5th
Mew2King & Karajan
5th
Koroshiyo | Czar & Koroshiyo | Stranded
7th
Swift & Fireblaster
7th
Combo Blaze & KnitePhox
9th
DA_Jtails & FS|Eli
9th
Shears & A Glass of Scott
9th
Kevbot & Killer B
9th
grapepop101 & Solsek
13th
F & Vik3n11
13th
Elark & EatingRaisins

Last edited:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I just want to apologize to everyone for getting irritable at times during the tournament. It's really stressful to try to get everything done on schedule. We ran really late at Apex and I wanted to avoid that at all costs. I put a ton of effort into making a schedule that would not fall behind, and even though we had a pretty small tournament in terms of entrants, it still did. The schedule was set up in a way such that there was ample time for almost everyone to get food, yet people asked to get food during scheduled events and that honestly really annoyed me. There really is no reason that our game, which has less than half the people of other games, should be consistently running the most behind schedule.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
This tournament was rather amazing, will do shoutouts completely once I become not lazy enough to look up the pools.

malva00

Smash Master
I watched the grand finals and KeroKeroppi's Pikachu was looking NOT BAD. Keep up the good work.

Sangoku

Smash Master
On the contrary I think it's good. It's undeniable that he made huge improvements and it's good that it's being acknowledged. As much as I don't like stranded, I'm still impressed by their crew and I hope the koroshiyos will keep this motivation and improvement.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Kero played great against Boom their first set of top 8 and then first game of GF, then he lost composure. I'm legitimately super excited to see him play at Apex.

Smurf16

Smash Cadet
Really looked like Kero had a shot to take game 1 of GF, was rooting for that.

Also, Wizzrobe beating Axe in Melee was hype

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
First Zenith PM/Melee Matches 1080p HD
I play Fox in PM and Sheik in Melee

Last edited:

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Zenith was definitely a very fun tournament. NYC is a dirty place, but a good kind of dirty. Like playing in the mud.

Shoutouts:

Boom- You always beat me down, and I love it. Good luck in Peru.
Kero- Nice job on 2nd. Also nice job choking game 1 away against Boom.
Wizzy- We didn't play, but you did a great job. Almost took a game off Boom IIRC
Zenyore- You're the best player in the world.
Nintendude- Great job running the tourney.
Killer- Don't ever grow up.
Stranded- You could've went all the way. Our set was the closest set I've ever been in, and I'm just glad I could keep up with you.
Javi- The Hero of Zenith. When you beat Revan, I cried in ecstasy. That was the best set I've ever seen.
Revan- Your kirby is too damn good.
Clubba aka Battlecow that plays Falcon- Came through in the clutch with regards to housing. Thanks a million.
Firo- thanks a millions for housing me Sunday night. That was the saltiest burrito I've ever eaten.
LD- continually awesome. I'm glad someone is out there believing in McCloud when there are others who have lost their faith.
Varazers- Varazers.com, one click from paradise.
Ceasar- You beat me the **** up in friendlies man. That was awesome. Some of the funnest games I've played. Kirby is broken.
Maliki- You've gotten a lot better since Apex. You're lucky Star King dropped out though lol. GGs
Skyfire- GGs. Some good friendlies.
Karajan- You're a wacky guy, and the 64 community is better because of it.
Battlecow- I'll get that pika one day.
Bloodpeach- Promises were made, and promises were broken. You need to make amends ASAP.
Jimmy joe- we saw each other for approximately 5 minutes, but 5 minutes in heaven is better than none.
Knitephox- Parking in NYC too strong. 100-0 matchup, man.
Combo- sucks we faced each other in bracket so early.
Komo- <3
Annex- You're hilarious.
Shears- GGs in friendlies. I saw you hitting on that waitress at Applebee's. Don't even try to deny it. No-fears-Shears.
Koro- My bad on five guys lol.
Dominicano- GGs. You've got a solid Pika. Nice job on making bracket.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
And to the most inspiring person I've ever seen, the one that makes me feel all funny inside and out, the one who is the most beautiful person on planet earth...thank you, Megavolt's girlfriend.

Cobr, you're pretty good too.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Did you know back in the early 1800's Salt was four times as expensive as beef on the frontier? It was more essential in keeping people and livestock alive.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If you won money.... check your email (the one you used to reg). There are instructions there on how to obtain your prize money.

Top Bottom