• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Nair and Move Decay

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if anyone who was knowledgable enough to know. Does her Nair, because it hits multiple times if timed right, gets rid of move decay for other attacks? I dont know if it counts as 1 Nair or multiple Nairs when she pulls it off.

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
bah i thought so. i had to confirm it, i thought it could be a good spam move to bring zelda's killing power back other than din's(which isn't that good in doing so anyhow).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You can't just spam an attack anyway. It has to connect with something that can be destroyed, in other words, projectiles, areas of the stage, or a person.

If you have time, you can also transform into Sheik, then straight back to Zelda.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
More specifically than what Tsuteto said.. it has to do DAMAGE to something that can be destroyed.
If somebody is shielding and you hit them, the move does not count towards decay.

Very few character attacks in the game register as multi hits...
I SUSPECT farore's wind can hit twice.. once on exit and once on return.

This is really difficult in 1v1 unless they're at a low percentage... but it's feasible in 2v2 since you have more targets

Some notes about FW .. the exit animation has a smaller hitbox, and a vertical knockback.. the return animation has a larger hitbox and a horizontal knockback.

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
I know it has to hit, but if you spin and all the hits connect is what i was talking about as in if it was counted as one attack or multiple.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
I know it has to hit, but if you spin and all the hits connect is what i was talking about as in if it was counted as one attack or multiple.
Thats a single hit.
Even if you get two people at the same time, thats a single hit as well.

same with sheiks needles, you can throw charged up 10 of them.. and all 10 are only a single hit.

Top Bottom