• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's attributes?

SuperSqank

Smash Rookie
I was looking around these forums trying to find Zelda's attributes in this game but I couldn't find anything. Could anyone post the attributes or post a link to somewhere with her attributes?

SuperSqank

Smash Rookie
Thanks although that page doesn't mention the attributes I'm looking for (stuff like her run speed, air speed, weight, fall speed etc). I mainly wanted to know her attributes so I could contribute towards updating that Smashwiki page.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks although that page doesn't mention the attributes I'm looking for (stuff like her run speed, air speed, weight, fall speed etc). I mainly wanted to know her attributes so I could contribute towards updating that Smashwiki page.
Ah okay, I don't think ive been able to find that either but if I do, ill post it!

Zoa

Smash Ace
Weight: 90 (19th best with Sheik, Olimar, and Peach)
Gravity: 0.073 (38th best)
Max fall speed: 1.4 (39th best tied with Samus)
Fast fall speed: 2.15 (36th best tied with Ivysaur)
SHFF time: 32 frames (40th best)
Full jump height: 32.34 (28th best)
Short hop height: 17.534 (7th best)
Double jump height: 26.20 (35th best)
Wavedash length: 24.2843 (34th best)
Dash dance length: 17.85 (18th best)
Initial dash speed: 1.275 (39th best)
Max dash speed: 1.275 (39th best)
Friction: 10th best
Walk speed: 0.8 (37th best)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yjp0AT4wJba-1ZJ284__Ts1A6NTVKx3y8fnfO9AWwVg/edit?usp=sharing

Can find the rest there. Really poor mobility overall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom