• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldark Joins The Chat About The Fight!!

Zeldark

Smash Rookie
My name is Zeldark, (go head and check my birth certificate,) and I came here with the sole purpose of saying how Nintendo severely dropped the ball creating THE TACTICIAN (aka, Robin, if you're into that kind of thing.) Now, since I took the effort to sign up, I will likely stick around after I point out a few severe, egregious, tactical and logistical flaws with The Tactician. But I'm not really making use of this introduction.

I played 64 and Melee extensively, didn't own standard Wii and Brawl but did enjoy it when I played at my friends.

I am currently nigh obsessed with SSB4 and bought a U just to play it. I have a job, so it's OK. Plus there will be other games, eventually. Eventually.

For the first 3 games I was the most dangerous Link and Puffers I came across, but that is also before the days of the internet.

For SSB4 I seriously can't stop being random. Unless I want a rematch or am challenged to one, or really mean business, I am random. I even went so far as to take a deck of playing cards and write the names of each fighter including the Mii Fighters, since they aren't included in software random. Jack of all trades, master of a few. Don't worry, I know how to shuffle.

Now if you would be so kind, where would I go on these forums (and other places on the internet) if I wanted to expose problems with the Tactician's creation and not just strategy? I have delusions that Nintendo will listen to logic and reason and patch The Tactician with either my ideas or alternatives before the character doesn't come back in SSB5 because she's clunky. Yes, she. Galeforce!

Top Bottom