• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda & Zamus Animated Music Video Homage

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Home: New Jersey, College: USC (Los Angeles)
Hey guys,

I'm actually an animation student in the cinema school of University of Southern California, and lately I've been playing around with the idea of animating a sort of music video homage to my two favorite femme fatales: Zelda & Zamus...who I have begun to aptly name my Double Z.

But anyways, I was just curious if anyone would be willing to contribute any high quality (and extremely awesome) gameplay footage that I might be able to edit into all the other animation I'm planning on incorporating. It would be really sweet if i could have a mix of gameplay footage along with my own animated interpretations of the two girls.

This project is entirely self-indulgent, and is pretty much in pre-pre-production at the moment. I still have to storyboard it out, though I have already picked a song to animate to.

I have a lot of work to do as my semester gets closer to the end, so I don't think I'll get into serious production mode on this project for a while, but I just wanted to pitch it out to the boards and get some feedback, footage contributions, or any ideas for short but stunning animation sequences you guys might have, specifically for Zelda (since we all love her so much).

Anyways, just let me know what you guys think or if you're willing to contribute any footage.

Thanks!

Katt Lombardi

Smash Rookie
Ooh, that sounds so awesome! I like to animate in flash, myself, but I'm no animation student. Unfortunately, I can't provide you any 'high quality' videos, but I look forward to your finished product! :)

Top Bottom