• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Thread Request

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
I was browsing the other character forums to see if any of them were talking about Zelda, and I found this thread on the Ike forum. I thought it was pretty neat. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a list like that for Zelda.

I'd do it, but there are a good number of characters I have never played against on a 1v1 match (not counting CPU). Even if it was just breaking them into groups, leaving out the guide on how to face each opponent, that'd be useful.

So my thread actually serves a further purpose, people who have other thread requests should come in here and make them, to keep the forum a little cleaner. And the more experienced players can come here, make the requested thread, and then link it here to let people know.

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
Could have fooled me that your thread serves any purpose at all

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158672
Wow, thanks for contributing nothing. The thread you linked is great, but it only has information on 2 characters. My request was for a thread breaking down every character into categories based off how easy they are for Zelda to beat, with maybe a paragraph or two to describe why they are there. I didn't ask for an in depth overview on only 2 matchups.

I could sit around, lurking, to see if anyone randomly makes the thread I want to see, or I can ask for it. You don't have to be a **** because I made a harmless request.

Top Bottom