• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Skype Group???

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
So why not? In honor of our queen we should do this, so we as Zelda mains can discuss and help each other out with new techs and exciting new Zelda discoveries. This would be a great thing to do!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It has come up a lot of times, but it's been mostly frowned upon for completely killing the activity of the actual boards in the past. (See: Half of the character boards here.) which many of us don't want. it really can hamper on not only their progress here, but also interactions with other character boards, like, if another board wanted them for MU talk, but they missed it because they were all in they skype group. I mean, unless something has drastically changed...?

Last edited:

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
It has come up a lot of times, but it's been mostly frowned upon for completely killing the activity of the actual boards in the past. (See: Half of the character boards here.) which many of us don't want. it really can hamper on not only their progress here, but also interactions with other character boards, like, if another board wanted them for MU talk, but they missed it because they were all in they skype group. I mean, unless something has drastically changed...?
You may be right, I just noticed so many other Skype groups, and I guess I was just wondering why we didn't have one

Top Bottom