• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda or Wolf

Thrahser

Smash Rookie
I am trying to decide which one of these two characters I want to get good with. My main is DDD, but I want someone else to mess around with. Which one of the two would you recommend and why?

Supax

Smash Apprentice
How are we supposed to tell you what character to get good with? lol.. Play as both of them, and whatever one you like stick with that one. I would choose Wolf just because it's easier for me to play him, but that's up to you.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
DDD is my secondary main. I find that Zelda would be the better pick because her attack patterns are more similar to DDD than Wolf's. Like DDD, Zelda can be played offensively or defensively, in addition her powerful attacks require the precision, planning, and patience to hit with like DDD.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Wolf, for sure.

He's just... better.

Better attacks, better aerial...

Wait, unless you plan on ALSO using Shiek as Zelda!

In which case, Zelda... as Shiek.

If not, then Wolf you should be.

Rash

Smash Ace
Wolf, for sure.

He's just... better.

Zelda in Brawl is as good or better than Wolf. And Shiek is not better than either of them as well.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Zelda.

She's strong and doesn't require a lot of effort. This way you can stick with D3 without worrying about your Zelda slipping.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
i agree with coreygames, but i would also like to add that if youre using someone you want to mess around with you also have the option to turn into shiek if you get a little bored, or if the person youre playing really isnt that close to your skill level and seeing as id assume you wouldnt use shiek that much it would be more of a challenge.

kario_mart

Smash Cadet
probs zelda. her smashes are pretty good and her recovery helps if u no how to use it.
but stick with D3. if u cant choose, choose GaW. he ownsss.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Which one do you like better? Use that one.

I don't have much experience with Brawl Zelda yet, but Sheik isn't that great now, and Wolf is a pretty solid character.

Mr.MoJo21

Smash Cadet
Wolf, for sure.

He's just... better.

I am sry but have you plaid this game zelda is verrrry good in this game definately top tier so far at least wolf has may flaws i would say wolf only because i have played to many zeldas and i am yet to play a decent wolf

zB.

Smash Cadet
I definitely have to chime in with those who are saying "play both" because there's no reason not to.

However, if you only want one other and don't want to spend the time, I'd probably go with Zelda. She's a good character and, in my opinion, is easier to play as. Her smashes are powerful and have big hit boxes, her recovery goes quite far, she can reflect projectiles, and Din's Fire is practically broken.

If you do want to spend more time with another character though, I'd say Wolf is a better choice in my opinion. He is amazing on offense and can play exceedingly well on defense if you use the blaster and reflector correctly. His recovery isn't that great but it's more than adequate if you learn how to use it. Really, it'll take some time to learn him but not a ton. He's not as simple as Zelda, but he's not that complex either.

Top Bottom