• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zelda music for a six holed ocarina?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Smash Ace
If you can't find it on Google, you best surrender your computer....immediately!

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
They shouldn't be that hard to figure out though, I learnt simple versions of a few ocarina tunes on guitar and it's all in E, mostly.

Eponas Song:
D B A, D B A, D B A B A...
F# F F# C# D B, D D C# B A... (repeat forever and ever)

Zeldas Lullaby:
B D A, B D A, B D A(an octave higher) G A, C B A...
B D A, B D A, B D A(an octave higher) G D(an octave higher)..

there's more to ZL as you'll notice when you get to here and you're wondering what comes next, but I'm tired now. If that fails you could always just play the game and examine Links fingering, figure em out from there.:)
I've been wanting to get an ocarina myself actually.. How much did your one cost out of curiosity?

Hope that helps anyway!

graves

Smash Journeyman
They shouldn't be that hard to figure out though, I learnt simple versions of a few ocarina tunes on guitar and it's all in E, mostly.

Eponas Song:
D B A, D B A, D B A B A...
F# F F# C# D B, D D C# B A... (repeat forever and ever)

Zeldas Lullaby:
B D A, B D A, B D A(an octave higher) G A, C B A...
B D A, B D A, B D A(an octave higher) G D(an octave higher)..

there's more to ZL as you'll notice when you get to here and you're wondering what comes next, but I'm tired now. If that fails you could always just play the game and examine Links fingering, figure em out from there.:)
I've been wanting to get an ocarina myself actually.. How much did your one cost out of curiosity?

Hope that helps anyway!
Thanks! i can now play Zelda's lullaby and song of time or whatever it's called by heart.
i Just got my ocarina yesterday but i already love it!!
It's non painted but has a Triforce imprinted in it... it was 35$ i think it was way worth it!!!

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Wow I thought they'd be way more expensive than that.. I've already got a tin whistle lying around somewhere that I'd imagine plays pretty much the same but nevermind that, I'm gonna go wander E-Bay for a nice fairy-ocarina replica.
I wouldn't risk playing the Song Of Time if I were you though... Ya know, just in case there's something to it.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom