• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda matchup thread

Coffee™

I need it....
These guys are impossible, the only person who is posting anything of any real sense in there is Kataefi, eveyone else just takes parts of posts that lend to their arguments and try to abuse the hell out of them. :laugh:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I just looked at the Zelda matchup thread. OMG they're ridiculous! Zelda's hard to gimp??? Um... spam? lol if the don't sweet spot the ledge, IF they manage to get FW off at all, they catch Fsmash. And DF gimping Pit? How the &*#@ does that even happen? lol

Zelda boards aren't exactly intelligent. Though I don't think it's a huge advantage, that matchup should of been 55:45 Pit's advantage easily. If sheik was also being discussed, that may have been different, but I don't see what's challenging about fighting JUST Zelda.

slash v1.0

Smash Cadet
I just looked at the Zelda matchup thread. OMG they're ridiculous! Zelda's hard to gimp??? Um... spam? lol if the don't sweet spot the ledge, IF they manage to get FW off at all, they catch Fsmash. And DF gimping Pit? How the &*#@ does that even happen? lol

Zelda boards aren't exactly intelligent. Though I don't think it's a huge advantage, that matchup should of been 55:45 Pit's advantage easily. If sheik was also being discussed, that may have been different, but I don't see what's challenging about fighting JUST Zelda.
honestly my only prob with zelda is my friend who uses her is a far better gamer than me lol i do play other zeldas and i think pit has an advantage against both shiek and zelda. more sheik because she doesnt hav dins fire to keep u from using glide.

Top Bottom