• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Hollywood Movie

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, just saying, if Hollywood ever made a Zelda movie, what famous actors would be in it? These are the people I have thought of for the main characters. Pictures included. If you have ideas of who you would want in, post their pics and stuff in here!

Here are mine:

I think Blake Lively can look very mature and serious. She plays girly in most movies, but I think she'd play Zelda great.

Link is HARD to choose, cuz their aren't very many young actors that look anything close to him. The only one I could think of is Jeremy Sumpter, from the new peter pan movie...

We know their faces, but they would be good candidates for Ganondorf:
Liam Nelson

Jason Isaac (Lucius Malfoy from HP)

Sean Connery

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
If you didn't know already, a fan-made film of Ocarina of Time is being made, and it looks pretty awesome. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

But these are excellent actor choices if they're was going to be a Hollywood Zelda movie. Jason Isaac would fit the best from those actors, but you need an actor with a bigger nose. I don't know a lot of actors so I wouldn't know.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Haven't we learned the hard way about video game movies from Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon, and Resident Evil?

Yes, I've heard about the fan-made Zelda, called "The Hero of Time". It looks...like VG movies won't be redeemed anytime soon.

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
Haven't we learned the hard way about video game movies from Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon, and Resident Evil?

Yes, I've heard about the fan-made Zelda, called "The Hero of Time". It looks...like VG movies won't be redeemed anytime soon.

haha, you are indeed correct

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah but Mortal Kombat is the greatest film in the history of the universe. A cinematic masterpiece.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
That new Zelda movie looks cool, but I don't like the guy who plays Link. Not very good in my opinion. And hey, I really like Super Mario Bros.!

Wuss

Smash Champion
If you didn't know already, a fan-made film of Ocarina of Time is being made, and it looks pretty awesome. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

But these are excellent actor choices if they're was going to be a Hollywood Zelda movie. Jason Isaac would fit the best from those actors, but you need an actor with a bigger nose. I don't know a lot of actors so I wouldn't know.
that movie has to be a joke, otherwise that company needs to die. The costume on link was so terrible, it looked like they cut out pieces of felt and put them on him. And they drew triforces with sharpies on their hands!?!?!?! wow...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think Orlando could pull it off. I like Gerard Butler, thats a good choice. And yeah, that movie on YouTube, it looks cool, but his costume is just too embarrassing.... I could have done a lot better for way cheaper.

Top Bottom