• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda&DK vs. Falco&Samus

ApeBigV

Smash Rookie
iam about to be in a 2on2 tournament at my hometown and i need help. me and my teammate are samus(me) and falco(teammate) and we both hate fighting against zeldas fire and her amazing priority. i also havent encounter a dk player before. Any suggestions against those two? Also, frendly fire is on. thank you in advance. :)

masterspeaks

Smash Apprentice
This really isn't the best place to ask those types of questions. You are looking at a very specific matchup and it is hard to give suggestions without seeing vids of the way you play. I'd suggest you go to the character specific forums for information on how to beat Zelda and DK, then work those strategies into your play. Off the top of my head, Zelda's attacks have high priority but a lot lag that can be easily punished. DK is a huge target that will eat your projectiles.

ApeBigV

Smash Rookie
thank you masterspeaks for the information. I just joined 2 weeks ago and was having a hard time of where i could ask that question. Much oblidged.

Top Bottom