• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeitgeist: President George W. Murderer

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Watched that a couple years ago. I liked part 1 the best, the religion part. The conspiracy stuff with the government and the banks seemed a little far-fetched at times.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Really? I thought the first part was the worst because the presenters showed a lack general lack of knowledge and understanding about religion. The conspiracy theories might have a bit of truth to them, doing your own research on the matters would be valuable. George Bush = Barack Obama, same people same bullcrap.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Actually let me revise my statement by saying the worst part of Zeitgeist is the last part where after talking about the evils of a one world government, they then suggest a one world government. I facepalmed.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I don't think the creator is endorsing it, I think he is warning that it is going to happen.
There is an addition that's not included in the link you sent me. I think it's called Zeitgeist Addendum and it represents the final part of Zeitgeist, that's what I mean about after them denouncing the OWG, they then suggest one. Watch it and you'll see what I mean.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I watched it Cyner and I see what you're saying, but the resource economy they are suggesting is very different than the monetary economy that they say is covertly being controlled. **** the addendum part blew my mind as well.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I watched it Cyner and I see what you're saying, but the resource economy they are suggesting is very different than the monetary economy that they say is covertly being controlled. **** the addendum part blew my mind as well.
It's still a one world government. There will always be someone in power, or someone who's willing to deceive others to gain power. While a lot of things in Zeitgeist are definitely interesting they really messed up on the religion part and IMO suggesting that sort of OWG right after denouncing one is lulz worthy. Possible trolling even.

Top Bottom