• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zant would be a great addition!!

acid_tripp

Smash Rookie
by far my number one most wanted character. What do you think would be a good move set for him?

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
this didn't really need a new thread, Im sure there are others already on him. oh well.

on a personal note, I hate Zant, I pray he isn't in brawl. I wish I could wipe all memory of him from my mind...I cant take zelda seriously anymore.

acid_tripp

Smash Rookie
also, I think Phoenix Wright would be awesome. his side be could be he shouts "hold it" and it disorients the player, other moves would involve his two other phrases. OH! and Dr.stiles would also be cool. but they'll probably limit the third party characters.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace

Post in these three threads.

If you ever want to make a thread about a character, check the Character thread index sticky first to see if its already made.

Top Bottom