• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus's Throws

Hose A

Smash Cadet
I was wondering how many hits I can get in on a grabbed opponent before they are able to escape. Obviously this will vary with the opponent's reaction time, but what is a good average?

Also, I was wondering what Zamus's most effective throws for different circumstances are.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I jab X times when my enemy is between Y damage

0-1 ___ <25%
1-2 ___ 25%-50%
1-3 ___ 50%-75%
1-4 ___ 75%-100%
5+ ___ > 100% (throwing does less damage then 5 jabs I think and comboing out of a throw at these percentages most of the time won't get a combo going)

Or something like that. It really depends. You should just try and get a safe jabbing amount. In the end it are just a few percentages and if you get the down-throw in (almost always use D-Throw) then you should just jab less, because you really want to throw. Otherwise just jab a as much as you can and when you feel like it Forward throw (does the most damage). I only do that when I get above 100% and I know I won't get a combo going. Most of the time I just jab 1 or twice and D-Throw though. Sort of a habit now.

Top Bottom