• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zamus spikes

kit

Smash Apprentice
well i've gone back to zss and recently i've been experimenting

so far my favorite is her up b spike, idk the exact sweet spot yet but most of the time it will bring the character down as most of you know,.. at high percentages if youre right on the edge and use it it will shoot them down but the best is since zamus can use her up b as many times as well you can before you die i can sometimes get kills where i'll jump out after (under) them up b spike them and then safely return to the stage haha

also her dair if you kick them in the face when right on the edge it spikes so well, but its very hard to land and impractical for me at least

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wouldn't try and depend on the dair one to spike enemies on the edge... One small, slight, tiiiny mistake and it's a self-destruct, and we all hate those.... :/

Me, I just use the up+b tether attack... Brings them down and slams them at the floor, and readies them up for a sweep to continue (or restart) your aerial combos! ;)

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
The Up+B Tether spikes at the tip for future reference. Also if timed right I like to use the side+B attack to spike since its low risk high reward.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Meh, thanks for refreshing our memories. I've only found dair useful for spiking through stages like delfino plaza, halberd, and Norfair (ftw). Flip Jump footstool ftw.

Purenchisu

Smash Cadet
Meh, thanks for refreshing our memories. I've only found dair useful for spiking through stages like delfino plaza, halberd, and Norfair (ftw). Flip Jump footstool ftw.
wow i didnt know you could spike some one the delfino plaza and halberd with her dair

Top Bottom