• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zamus' alternate colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synister

Smash Rookie
for those who have played the demo:
is zss like sheik in melee, in the respect that no matter what the colour of samus you choose (dark, varia, fusion) the costume for zss remains the same, or is it the colour depends on the one you choose

for those who havent:
do you know

Ju-jU

Smash Rookie
Well in melee Shiek's colors DID change depending on the outfit that was picked for Zelda, and I think ZSS's outfit color does change depending on what color is picked for Samus, judging from the pictures in "Your Hero's" thread with the gameplay videos...man that was long:laugh:

wizant64

Smash Rookie
I think it should change. I mean, cmon. A new character with only one costume? But.... I just realized. Technically, Zamus is'nt new. She just has different abilities lol

G-X

Smash Apprentice
Fusion Suit is a must.

Really. I think the skintight Zero Suit is a better base for a Fusion Suit recolor.

Or: If you chose the Fusion colors for Samus, Zamus's suit is orange and gold (like the end of Metroid Fusion)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Actually, Phazon Suit colors resulted in a black-suited Zamus from what I could see in the demo.

Speaking of Zamus recolors, I continue to be of the opinion that there needs to be a Justin Bailey recolor, as well as a recolor of Zamus with brown hair, to reference the end of the first Metroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom