• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Z-Samus Move

okami473

Smash Apprentice
I was watch the offical ssbb trailer the other day and I noticed samus doing a Pikachu like quick attack move at and angle to the ground. It could be a B-Move or it could be fastfalling. It happens over on the left side of the screen at the last random fight seen before showing fox.

okami473

Smash Apprentice
Discuss what u think it is, or if somone alrdy posted this, spam the crap outa me.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Are you talking about the drop kick like move that she does that actually has the same animation as Captain Falcon's Falcon Kick? Otherwise, it's been brought up many months ago, along with other theories based off the second trailer.

*spams the crap outta j00* :p

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I see what your saying, but I don't think it's fastfalling. I think it looks more like a Falcon Kick because she pauses in the air and then moves quickly downwards at an angle. I think it's her down b, but it could just be a fast fall dair.

Top Bottom