• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YYG still in?

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I mained ness in ssbm but lost all hope in him the SECOND i played him ib brawl but no that i have developed patience i;m starting to like him again.. but anyways i just wanted to know if his YYG was still in... i haven't really tested but i;m sure someone has... right? I've yet to see a post from simna or vil? where did you guys go?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Im pretty sure a glitch as big as the YYG would be torn to pieces the moment the game designers had control again.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
... YYG? pardon?
teh nubzzz!!!! lol

yo yo glitch.. a very crucial part in the road to playing ness in melee.... and yeah i dont no much about vilness, but i haven' seen much about simna on brawl related ness... btw from playing with ness and trying to throw him into my aresenal... i may or not have realized that his djc is either gone or wonky am i right??

Ademisk

Smash Champion
It's gone, learn to live. His new thing is potentially useful when mastered.
'

And Simna's a lazy *******. It's not like he doesn't play Brawl, or like he doesn't come online, he just doesn't post here.

Top Bottom