• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
If this is in the wrong section (I believe it's in the right one, however) whoever has power to move it to a proper location is more than welcome to, not that you need my invitation to do so.

Anyway, on with the topic. Does anyone enjoy them, or even make them? There are some really good ones out there and there are a bunch of people that make them, so I'm curious if there are a few around here lurking about.

Don't know what a Youtube Poop is? It's basically a mash up of various medias to form something new (for the most part). An example would be King Dedede Inhales a Negative Ion.

As for the topic, I finished one literally less than an hour ago. First one I've tried, it's titled Deadly Dolphins Aren't Good Birthday Presents.

So share some you've made (if any) or some that you've seen that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom