• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube help?

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey all!

I'm trying to upload replays on to youtube off of an SD card, but when I try, it says it's in the wrong file format. How do I change it so it ca be viewed on youtube? Thanks a million!!!

-Killress

rhan

Smash Hero
Replay data isn't a true video file. So, Youtube wouldn't be able to upload it.

If you want your replays on Youtube, there is a device that allows you to record anything that uses an AV cord on to your computer. It's called a "Gamebridge". Feel free to google it. It will cost a pretty penny though.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
u might be able to put it in a video converter, and convert it into a format that youtube allows. but idk.. i never tried and i dont have brawl.

SoulSamurai

Smash Rookie
If you have Windows Movie Maker, or anyother software like that, than all you have to do is import your replay data into your computer, and then publish your movie in WMV format. If you have any questions on the procedure then just ask.

Ørion

Smash Ace
As far as I know, there are no converters in existence at this time. The replays from brawl are not video files, they are actually a data file of the match which the computer then recreates, making it hard for a converter to be made.

smash inc

Smash Cadet
Lol
get a different computer if something wrong with the format or call a geek squad person.

Top Bottom