• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Loose, Baby!

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
Calm down and put it back in your pants, this is about wobbly control sticks (not those kinds of sticks). I didn't know where to put this and it doesn't really seem to belong anywhere else.

As we all know, the control stick gets slammed trillions of times every week. This, of course, is going to lead to the control stick becoming less resistant and more wobbly. Some people wear out their control sticks more quickly than others; I happen to be one of those people, though I recently got a new controller so this doesn't pertain to me. Depending on the character you use, this can cause major problems. The inconvienience is that we can't ALWAYS drop cash on new smash equipment; whether it's a projector or a memory card, there are sometimes other things we need to buy that are more important.

So I need to know one thing. Does anybody know how to retighten and center the control stick of a controller (preferrably a gc controller)? It would be nice to know this if I encounter something so horrible as all my controllers short-circuting except the ****tiest ones.

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
Figures nobody would know.
I have a friend who knows how to tighten the 360's analog sticks, but nobody ever knows what to do with control sticks.

Top Bottom