• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Wario-Related Tales of Derring-Do

rehab

Smash Journeyman
I would like to hear about the times where you feel you went above and beyond the call of being a satisfactory player. When you struck a blow for your fellow Wario and all that.

I recently won a tiny tournament not based on standard rules which nobody who wasn't involved in it would know about (while I used Wario, of course). The Sheik I beat in the first round, who was probably the best person there, or at very least knew what the term juggle meant, was unhappy enough about underestimating Wario to make a comeback and get all the way to the finals for a rematch. Even more satisfying was the fact that all but about 3 people were crying mildly unprofessionally for Wario's blood the whole time, for all the good their 3 or more Marths, their 2 Snakes or their Falco did them. I think Wario's gained the right to a little more respect in these parts.

You have done and can do better, I'm sure. Rip us a yarn.

Top Bottom