• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Pummel info

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Thanks to you guys having awesome, completed frame data. I was able to run your pummel through a formula.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288404

Enjoy knowing your (practically) guarenteed pummels [Extreme], your average pummels on most players [average], and your number of pummels you can get off if your opponent doesn't bother to mash [no input].

Enjoy squeezing every % you can out of your pummels.
:093:

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Thank the guy who got your frame data (forget his username atm), thank Big-O for providing me the information, thank the guy who practically discovered the grab formula (forget his name toooooo~ it's linked to in my thread. the DDD one has the data), and thank T-Block for creating the program for me to calculate all this quickly.

All I did was take the resources we already had, get a programmer to make me a program, and organize the data. =P

Top Bottom