• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Own Movie Ideas

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
i wnt to make movi wher thin ks happen nad the hero has uber sex with his mistress sidekick the end

Simon Mason 1883277018

Smash Rookie
I had a few ideas for a fourth installment of the x-men, it would include Sauron the pterodactyl man, with the return of Nightcrawler and probably Toad from the 1st movie and i would like to see Jubilee too. One of the characters everyone would like to see the most is Sabertooth, who had a bad roll in the 1st movie, but a better one in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I bet Rogue would have a big roll, and so would Colossus. One of the locations i loved to add is the Savage Land.

E3_

Smash Apprentice
light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass team up to change the world. The World Of Justice

Top Bottom