• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Ideal Story Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverDan

Smash Cadet
I was having a discussion with a friend about what we would want out of the (currently hypothetical) Smash Ultimate story mode.

She would prefer universe hopping like the Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts/Melee adventure mode, while I would like some cross universe shenanigans like Dracula seeking the Triforce, Dark Samus spreading Phazon in Animal Crossing, or have Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, and Ryu start a fitness club.

So I thought I would ask the board: If you were in charge of Smash Ultimate's story mode, how would you try to feature the entire roster of characters into it?
Portals/Dimensions/time-travel/everyone just lives close by?
Complicated or simple plot?
Serious or funny?
Cut-scenes and dialogue?
Plots of various games from all the universes are tied together like the Avengers?
Are fighters still trophies?
Use Smash original villains like Tabuu or use established villians like Ganondorf/Dracula?

Your ideal story mode can be practical to the real game or incredibly ambitious. I look forward to seeing everyone's creative ideas and opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom