• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your guy's strategies for 12CB?

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
What are your guy's strategies for a 12 character battle? I feel like starting out with your best character and getting a head start helps and is the best way to go. At least that's what works best for me when I've played them with my friend who is the same skill level as me.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
What are your guy's strategies for a 12 character battle? I feel like starting out with your best character and getting a head start helps and is the best way to go. At least that's what works best for me when I've played them with my friend who is the same skill level as me.
i say save your best for last. The longer you wait to use your best, the less likely your opponent will have a strong counter pick against your character

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
know your opponent and their strong characters though. If you bring out your **** tier link against their ness, but he/she is good with Ness.. then it's a total waste after you get 2 or 3 stocked

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
become beastly with the entire cast by constantly working on your worst character & learn all the match-ups well so you can make an educated choice each time you switch.

Dark Horse

Smash Cadet
Also, the Baltimore crew is trying to host a 12cb tournament this fall. There is a new thread to gauge interest and discuss rules. We would love for this to be a big event

Top Bottom