• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your First Online Opponent

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
I'm talking about the very first opponent you've ever fought.

Personally, I wasn't able to enter Wi-Fi until 6 months after I bought the game, and my very first opponent was Old Man Grey.

It goes without saying, I lost horribly...

Ehem... So please, share your individual stories. Who did you fight first, and how did it go?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
On this site?
I THINK it was DTK.L. Needless to say he wrecked me as diddy. Thats a good thing though. Losing while you're fighting at your best really sparks something in you that motivates you too get better. a year later and i'm gonna be participating in the same tourney as him. Fought grey awhile ago and my win records in my favor, so i'm pretty confident in how much i've grown. Nice to get back to your roots after so long. Its like a coming of age kinda thing.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Retro in a random BB. I wrecked him though. It was fun and made me join this site.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
My first SWF opponent was DaBreast's Ike. I think I played MK, Snake, and Ike. I enjoyed myself but I always find it hard to land kill moves in Wifi 1v1. :glare:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
with some online friends... I was horrid at first lol, but I think we all were at first.

John2k4

The End of an Era
My first online battle was with a friend a mile away.

First online battle with someone here was with BSP. :b:

Top Bottom