• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favourite kill move poll

Which is your favorite kill move?

• Total voters

OceloT42

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1993-9639-0577
which is the most satisfying kill you love to land(NOT combo) and why?
I just LOVE landing his up air because it looks like he's saying "NOT IN MY HOOD,*****!"

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
All of these moves are so good. I prefer side-B that's done off-stage and then you slam them on stage.

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
Not entirely the thread's question, but I'm doing it anyway. In order of most to least satisfying to connect: bair, klaw, Bowser bomb, usmash. They're all satisfying though. Everything else is just the cream topping on top of a cake with very satisfying hit-stop parameters and sound effects.

Kerthorok

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerthorok
Forward Smash is the most pleasurable to land, but you almost never get to use it. Realistically, the most satisfying move to land in my opinion is his back air, because it's basically his forward smash drop kick reversed in the air.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Forward Smash is the most pleasurable to land, but you almost never get to use it. Realistically, the most satisfying move to land in my opinion is his back air, because it's basically his forward smash drop kick reversed in the air.
There is a special place in my heart for post shield-break fully charged Fsmash...

Last edited:

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
Fsmash is rare enough that I didn't even think to add it to my list of satisfying attacks. Oy...

King of koopas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speed Brony
3DS FC
1032-2019-6021
F-smash isn't my main kill move (side-B is) but it's SO HILARIOUS and satisfing to land especially pivoted.

33percentgod

Smash Apprentice
People who get under Bowser and try their "set ups"

Only to eat the deadly Bowser bomb. You gotta come outta air with B-Bomb. I'll even do it sometimes when nobody is under me just to land with style.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
F-Smash for those reads and as a finisher following a shield break from the Bowser Bomb. Wish I could vote for more moves, I mean Bowser's moveset just oozes satisfaction upon landing each move.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Bomb kills on the ledge are my favorite by far. Other than that, the dropkicks.

D

Deleted member 189823

B-Air, definitely. The fact that you can kill so ridiculously early from such a fast move IN THE AIR is just bonkers. It's like, "what if F-Smash could be used in the air"? welp, there you have it!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They're all amazing ways to kill, but I picked the obvious and rarest kill; the Bowsercide.

It's just so hard to do, but oh so rewarding! More so than any other move!

Last edited:

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
It's not here, but sometimes, when I'm very lucky, I get an early shield break. Full Forward Smash, doesn't kill them right away, but they eat a B-Air and that kills. Double DropKick goodness ^_^

Top Bottom