• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Stage for Playing Pokemon Trainer

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
So in all the revealed and unlocked stages on your Brawl game, which stage or top 3 stages you like the most to play Pokemon Trainer on?

Mine would be:

Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Fire Emblem Stage (forget the name...sorry)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Final D, Smashville, and Battlefield. In fact, Pokemon Trainer is the ONLY character I actually don't mind playing on Battlefield with.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Mine would be:

- Final Destination
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island ( Brawl one )

I'll hate Castle Siege with a passion, you can ask IRL why...

Onxy

Smash Lord
PT does really bad on Yoshi's Island. That platform is a nothing but a big inconvienence.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Really ? I've never had any problems before but, you might be right. Then I pick huh... Battlefield.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi and smashville are my favorite neutrals

pictochat and corneria are my favorite counter picks.

Might I add corneria might be pts best stage. I know the ceiling can be taken advantage by either player but all three pokes can kill up fairly easily.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
PT does really bad on Yoshi's Island. That platform is a nothing but a big inconvienence.
I disagree. Pokemon Trainer fights above him extremely well with all three Pokemon, making great use of the platform. They're not so great when THEY'RE on the platform, but that's nothing new, either.

Yoshi's Story still counts as my absolute LEAST favorite neutral of all time, but PT can use that platform to his advantage.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I disagree. Pokemon Trainer fights above him extremely well with all three Pokemon, making great use of the platform. They're not so great when THEY'RE on the platform, but that's nothing new, either.

Yoshi's Story still counts as my absolute LEAST favorite neutral of all time, but PT can use that platform to his advantage.
Truth.

My favs are Castle Siege, Melee Stadium, and Jungle Japes (but that is more of a personal fav)

Of the neutrals I really like Battlefield and Smashville.

Also good to seeing you be more active Zeta.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
Also good to seeing you be more active Zeta.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah I've been here all along but tended to only lurk. However I can't explain how much the hive thread helped me against tudor. Although I still lost that match, I feel that I did tremendouly better then I would have wihtout the board. Its payback time. :bee:

Everyone bans corneria against me now =[

Miles.

Smash Champion
My good buddy banned Japes against me.

Its just my level.

Some people just are good at setting a strategy and sticking to it.

I have a lot of smashers coming over today I am going to give Corneria a whirl.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Yoshi and smashville are my favorite neutrals

pictochat and corneria are my favorite counter picks.

Might I add corneria might be pts best stage. I know the ceiling can be taken advantage by either player but all three pokes can kill up fairly easily.
Zeta you are right.

Corneria is **** with PT.

I just fairly easily beat my friends Samus that recently has been giving me a lot of trouble.

Zard Dtilt kill at 86%

Squirt DThrown Kill at 90%

Zard UP SMash kill at 89%

Sexy.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
I usually use FD for Pokemon Trainer, but if Corneria is so great... I may have to try it.

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Holy ****, I didn't know that Corneria were such a sexy stage for PT, now is one of my favorite stages.

Onxy

Smash Lord
FD is good, Battlefield is good, but I just can't stand stages with a random platform just sitting there in the center.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
yeah corneria is too good just be careful for anyone that can counter pick you counter pick stage by picking a character that can infinite against walls. Don't forget squirtle can wall lock with f tilt

corner lock is too good
Zeta you are right.

Corneria is **** with PT.

I just fairly easily beat my friends Samus that recently has been giving me a lot of trouble.

Zard Dtilt kill at 86%

Squirt DThrown Kill at 90%

Zard UP SMash kill at 89%

Sexy.
where is the ivy representation?

ivy up air ivy upsmash both kill at redicuously low percentages talkin mid 50 and even lower depending on where you are on the fin.

Miles.

Smash Champion
yeah corneria is too good just be careful for anyone that can counter pick you counter pick stage by picking a character that can infinite against walls. Don't forget squirtle can wall lock with f tilt

corner lock is too good

where is the ivy representation?

ivy up air ivy upsmash both kill at redicuously low percentages talkin mid 50 and even lower depending on where you are on the fin.
I am working on my Ivy so she was staying in the ball.

Zeta there isnt a Ftilt infinite. It can be smash DIed.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'd have to say Battlefield and Pokemon Stadium 1. Sometimes Final D.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
battle field is probably the most fair stage. You should be looking for a stage that gives us the advantage ie low ceiling or close walls

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
After practicing against some Lv. 9 CPU's, Corneria is Ivy's stage. Uthrow into a uair ***** pretty much everything at ridiculously low percentages.

aggrogahu

Smash Cadet
I like Luigi's Mansion for PT (don't know if it's banned or not, but I like it) 'cause Squirtle setup a jab lock pretty easily, and Ivysaur's Razor Leaves still go through the walls while 90% of the other projectiles people have in the game don't. The ledges are stupid sometimes, but jab lock is too funny.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Am I the only person that absolutely hates Battlefield for Charizard? ._.
Really hard for me to use aerials, because Charizard wont stop jumping on the platforms. When you're on a platform, it's too hard to get down because he is weak from below.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
Really hard for me to use aerials, because Charizard wont stop jumping on the platforms. When you're on a platform, it's too hard to get down because he is weak from below.
nair hits through the bottom of platforms i've surprised a lot of people with that. battlefield doesn't really bother me.

Top Bottom