• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Side B?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
May be weird but this can probably be a fun topic, I was kind of torn between Wario, Green Mario or Diddy Kong. But i am gonna have to go with Wario just because it's fun just to drive around in an actual vehicle.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Bowser's Flying Slam and Marth's Dancing Blade. Ice Climbers' Squall Hammer is nice too!

Thor

Smash Champion
It would have to be Falco, Dedede, Kirby, or Luigi - teleporting, throwing pillows (And occasional spiky things), hammering the crap out of something, and occasionally turning into a highly deadly missile are great fun. Honorable mentions to Wario, Ganondorf, and Charizard for biking, suicide/chaining side+Bs, and massive damage output.

But I'm indecisive because I like a great deal of side+B moves, though most are highly situational/rarely practical.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Snake's was really unique, But only if it could last just a little longer.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I loved using Mario's Cape just to mess with people and deal decent damage.
Marth's Dancing Blade is always a pleasure to utilize, since it's flashy and have different variations.
Of course, nothing will beat Bowser's Flying Slam and the 'Bowsercides".

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Game & Watch's judge, for those few times that a 9 actually managed to hit and KO somebody.

leeprtr

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeprtr
3DS FC
4210-4734-6362
Gotta go with pits
Does lot of damage, and you can finish them with a usmash!

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
The Bowz:bowser2: indeed has a deadly Side B, but the honor of having the best is Ganon.

Not only can it be used to chain hits together, not only can it spike opponents near a ledge, Ganon can use it to drag unsuspecting victims to the underworld along with him just like the mighty Bowz!

I'd also argue that it's easier to avoid and more satisfying when it hits.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Without a second thought it's Toon Link's Boomerang for me. Love smacking people with it while I approach. :3

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Drill Rush. When I play as Meta Knight I for some reason have the constant instinct to use it against my opponents. It is not broken and I hate Project M for nerfing it.

Top Bottom