• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Eeveelution

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Flareon

• Jolteon

• Vaporeon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

• Glaceon

• Leafeon

• Sylveon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Leafeon and Jolteon are my favorites.

Kaprica

Smash Rookie
I really liked Umbreon, but now I like Jolteon a bit more? Eeveelutions still need a dragon type though.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
In order:

1) Vaporeon
2) Umbreon
3) Espeon
4) Jolteon
5) Glaceon
6) Flareon
7) Leafeon
8) Sylveon

This said they're all awful.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I know I said Umbreon was my favorite Eeveelution a while back, but now, times have changed, and I've come to see the absolute beauty of Vaporeon! It's the closest thing to a dolphin we have in this game, its so adorable, and its strong yet bulky! I love the tail! I love the face! It's just so great!

Really though the tipping point for me was that I was playing through pokemon conquest for the first time recently, and I chose to evolve my Eevee into a Vaporeon, given the choice between the gen I trio, and dang that thing was awesome! The ability to move through water and the beastly move of hydro pump allowed me to pack serious punch in every battle. But this strength only made me realize how well designed Vaporeon is, and how much I love it!

D

Deleted member

In order:

1) Espeon
2) Vaporeon
3) Sylveon
4) Jolteon
5) Flareon
6) Umbreon

Haven't used Glaceon and Leafeon yet.

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
I like Jolteon the best, because Electric is one of my favorite types, I like its design, and I find it pretty viable in competitive. Incidentally, Jolteon is also my favorite Pokemon out of 'em all

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jolteon and Espeon with Vaporeon in third

I either use Jolteon or Zapdos as my electric Pokemon in gen 1 games, although the first eeveelution I got ever was Vaporeon...Before realizing 2 water Pokemon on my team was kinda dumb.

I use Espeon in gen 2 and I like how it looks. But I haven't used Eevee since gen 2/ it's remake.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
:135: for its SpA and Spe stats. I also think it's underrated competitively.
:196: after that for its overall concept.
Then, I guess :136: because it gets Flash Fire.

TipO'TheMorning

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5047-5155
My favorite is definitely Vaporeon! Carried me throughout Soulsilver with its powerful attacks and took hits like a champ. I've done an all eeveelution run through Y before, so I definitely have opinions on the others. My next favorites would be:
2) Jolteon - super quick and powerful
3) Sylveon - like a fairy-type Vaporeon (though of course Vaporeon is still better ;))
4) Umbreon - nice and tanky - good change of pace and fun to toxic-stall with
5) Espeon - fun psychic attacks - not particularly the best but a great ally nonetheless
6) Flareon - not particularly amazing but still fun to use
As for Leafeon and Glaceon, I've never used Glaceon and have seldom used Leafeon. I will say that Leafeon is pretty decent with their leaf blade and swords dance, so I'd put them for my 7th spot.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gen 1 I wanted a Vaporeon because water was my favorite type. Fast forward to when I finally get Vaporeon, I realize I already had a better water Pokemon on my team and Vaporeon was banished to the box.

Never actually used Vaporeon since then because I always have a better water type

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I like them all for a variety of reasons, but my all-time favorite is Glaceon simply for its design and ice aesthetic, followed by Sylveon just because of how adorable it is.

Can't think of who would be my third most favorite, but I'm gonna give it to Flareon because fire is arguably my favorite type... and I seem to have some weird obsession with fire foxes. *cough*Fennekin4life*cough*

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
Glaceon is my absolute favourite; its design is amazing even if it's not that good of a Pokemon in battle. u.u

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Favorite Eeveelution for me is Espeon. Loved to thing to death since Gold/Silver. I also like Jolteon due to it being helping me clear Round 2 stuff in Pokémon Stadium 1 and Vaporeon as well since I started using it when playing the newer games.

Sinjiyibui

Banned via Warnings
Favorite is obvious so I'm just going to rank them
1. Sylveon
2. Flareon
3. Umbreon
4. Vaporeon
5. Glaceon
6. Espeon
7. Jolteon
8. Leafeon

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My love for Pokemon Colosseum meant that it was only ever going to be Umbreon or Espeon. I have great attachment to both as they helped carry me through the game and the 100 trainer Mt. Battle challenge.

However, if I had to pick one, it'd be Umbreon. Espeon would seem like the obvious choice for Colosseum: spamming Psychic was EZ PZ. Yet Umbreon consistently put in the effort and, while less powerful than Espeon, would often be the last one standing due to his greater defences. Instead of strong attacks, Umbreon chipped away at the enemy via toxic and confuse ray. This saved me on multiple occasions in Mt. Battle, when the opponent could have finished me off with a powerful attack but instead hit itself in conclusion. Or whittle down a Pokemon with really high defences through toxic.

So while both Espeon and Umbreon are great, Umbreon is ultimately getting my vote due to being the core of my Colosseum team

Top Bottom