• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best 'cape' kills

Flamegeyser

Smash Journeyman
I was playing my friend, I was Mario, and he was Ganon. It was two stock, unlimited time, Smashville, and he was kicking my ass. We were both down to one stock, he was at about 16% and I was in the hundreds. We got to the left edge for whatever reason, and he tried a flame choke ganoncide coming on from the left edge, which I caped to his oblivion. I laughed maniacally.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
For Glory Ganondorf tried to Ganoncide me; I caped him away from the stage.

...also the numerous times I've caped someone's jump(s), then their Up-B, and then followed up with a fast fall F-Air for the disrespect.

Large Dad

Smash Cadet
NNID
ITSYOPAPA
3DS FC
2680-9462-5670
One time my friend played as Cloud against my Mario. And I JV3'ed him by doing nothing by B-throw and Cape. He wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZcQaZzz7m8

This was back in the 3DS days and I wasn't sure if it would work or not. Simply fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEzLMVk2JGM
Also great because I had no idea it would happen.

Back during casual Melee days I'd always just experiment what the cape could reflect and do because it did so much, so I always love finding new ways to work cape into my gameplay.

Currently I'm looking into the Cape Shield Break possibilities because it deals high shield damage.

FUEGO!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MontyRattata
LOL the creep
I had dusted the floor with the guy for 6 games and he wouldn't leave, never used another special but fireball until that game...idk why I decided to try and **** with him that game, but I'm really glad I did, lmao

Top Bottom