• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young SSBPM players

Anton Koetzler-Faust

Banned via Warnings
Yo! Does anyone know any young (0-14) players that are pro or known in the community for being good, idk why I want to know xD
Thanks!

menotyou135

Smash Journeyman
Nothing to the effect of being a good player, but my 7 year old niece is able to keep up with me without me having to sandbag as long as I don't play my mains. She's actually quite good with charizard and understands concepts like short hopping, teching, and fast falling, though she can't do stuff like wavedashing and l canceling.

D

Deleted member

Top level young players... most often, the 2 names you hear are Wizzrobe and I.

I'm 14, he's 16. For the most part, everyone else is a lot older. Frozen just turned 17, but 17 is kind of a lot compared to 14.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Top level young players... most often, the 2 names you hear are Wizzrobe and I.

I'm 14, he's 16. For the most part, everyone else is a lot older. Frozen just turned 17, but 17 is kind of a lot compared to 14.
You forgot about Aklo that quick? The kid who said his TL was better than yours? XD

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I know some one who is definitely pro and hes played since melee has came out and he is almost 18 now, but he's mentaly disabled and the way he perceives people makes him unable to go tournament status.

Kaeldiar

Smash Ace
Lunchables (14) and Wizzrobe (16) are probably the two biggest "young" members. Most everyone else is in college or older...or not good enough to worth mentioning (though I'm sure there are a few that slipped my mind or I just haven't heard of)

Top Bottom