• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link Strategy

baaliam

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm kind of a noob so please bear with me lol

One of my friends brought me to a Smash tourny and this guy killed me extremely quick, so I decided I need to train so i can at least kill him once. I picked Y. Link because he's my best (best still sucking :p), but I have no idea what I should do to train. Any suggestions on how to get better are appreciated. Thank you :D

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
YL is your best? What you can't push B as falco?

If you really want to learn YL. Practice range, shffl, approach, spacing, recovery, and some other junk. It's about all you can do against top tier. Who were you playing?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
WTF DUDE
you live in Savannah Georgia? I'm in Charleston SC

I'll come to your house and TEACH you Young Link for free XD

if you haven't seen my combo video I suggest you do (whoring myself out)

but seriously dude Savannah, I been looking to go down there and play with some of those guys. I talked to Druggedfox about it the other day on Shoddy lol

but seriously I'll turn you into a **** machine, just give me time XD

ss118

Smash Master
This is "your friend". =P

Just ask me stuff during school. Lol

Practice using bombs in the meantime. That doesn't require tech-skill.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
but he's only an hour and a half away

Alabama would be like 6 plus : (

EDIT : I mapquested just for you
seven hours and 24 minutes to Birmingham......................
........................... yeah

jesus I could get to Florida quicker >_< suuucks

baaliam

Smash Rookie
Wow, I just asked for strategies and I get you O_o. This is awesome thanks for the help. I'm one of Articanus's school friends so you both could beat me up till I get better. :D I look forward to basking in you Y. Link rapage.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL I doubt Tampa itself is closer, just the FL border. but at the very least we could meet at some GA tourney, perhaps?

yah baaliam (or Christian, is it?) I talked to Articanus about going down there on AIM yesterday. Once I'm free of this satanic diet which requires strict, timed meals, I'll be able to travel again (starting next week) so after I visit some friends in Columbia and stuff, Savannah is my next target. I'm looking forward to playing Melee :D

Top Bottom