• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to sound sort of random, but since our Young Link boards are so low in the navigation bar thing, don't you tend to look at the other character boards more often? Since we are so low, we have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and glance at the other boards in the process. I don't know, but I tend to look through the Roy and Bowser forums more, and the mario, luigi, mewtwo, pikachu, pichu, every so often. Even though I don't play most of them. Maybe the lower boards improve your game slightly more, by encouraging you to look at the the other boards to keep up with new techs and trends, and to counter them accordingly. I just wanted to put this out there, though. Young Link, FTW!

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah, if the Young Link boards help in someway then great. Most of the time, I just check the other threads to check on that particular charachter's strengths and weaknesses. Then, I think of a general strategy for that certain charachter so I'm ready for that opponent in the future.

Chip.

you know what to do
Don't mention it. Sorry, Ice Climbers really aren't on the top of my list when thinking of how to beat them, I really never have that much trouble when fighting them though. I can help a lot if your fighting top tier or any counter picks for Young Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom