• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You may know me you may not

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
In case you don't know who I am or remember for that matter this is Jake from west palm. I'm sellinng my wow account and getting back into smash brothers. I just picked up a 37 inch LG flat screed LCD Hidef TV jsut for brawl. In case your interested I have a 70 orc warlock with 1300 shadow dmg SL/SL specced and selling him for 300 bucks with all the other characters on the account if your interested for further details check out craigslist.com and search west palm beach/toys and games.

Anyways I'm back *****es and it's time to tear some **** up. I'm looking forward to seeing the old school cats. Oh noes what ever shall you do fox/falco players you can't play like your on crack anymore! No more ridiculous invinsible wave-dash frame exploiting boo hoo cry me a river ya pansys more than 5 characters are stepping up to tourney plates now muahahaha. WTF you all know about king dedede?! See you all soon with teh upgraded ness :p have you seen the yoyo now? its got balls.....

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol the end of your post was hilarious... I like you already.

lets get some wifi matches in son.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
This the same ness player that used to play with us at nexus? Team dino rider with that yoshi player wit the crazy *** go-tee?

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
This the same ness player that used to play with us at nexus? Team dino rider with that yoshi player wit the crazy *** go-tee?

yes sir that would be me. matter of fact all of us gathered up the other night and played brawl for the first time about a week ago. im trying mny best to even find a Wii to buy right now but as most of you know it's near impossible but we got one friend that drives over to the house quite a bit to play. I got a pimp *** apt. now right on the golf course and might have another smash night soon so keep posted for info. if your interested. I'm also experiencing a very tiny bit of lag with the Wii when we have it connected and playing with 4 poeple. What's the best way to have a Wii connected to a big screen LCD TV? the last thing I want is lag and to be honest thats half the reason why we got the TV.

Frames

DI
Component cables will help reduce lag, but to be honest, if the native resolution of your tv is higher than 480p, then you will get lag, since the television has to upscale the image to fit the resolution of the television.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
We all have been playing brawl over at nexus (moved to boynton beach mall) Stop by, chances are a few of us from the old nexus will be there brawling it up. I play just on normal sized tv's and havent experienced any lag so i cant really help you there =\

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Component cables will help reduce lag, but to be honest, if the native resolution of your tv is higher than 480p, then you will get lag, since the television has to upscale the image to fit the resolution of the television.
picking up the cables as we speek we are gonna try them out tonight. gotta go all the way to northpalmbeach best buy at palm beach lakes doesnt got em. and yea it's a 720p so we'll see what happens. just by changing the input of the TV to the Wii itself scaled it down a little better but compenent cables are gonna be on the menu tonight.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Killa you sound like a mega-scrub that dont know **** about ****

yeah
Killa you sound like a mega-scrub that dont know **** about ****

yeah
pfft your a tough lil git ain't ya. I'm sorry I ever cheered you on back in the day little buddy.
I'll be happy to play you rockcrock once I get a Wii for myself. and stop working out at such a young age your gonna grow woman boobs before you turn 18 with all those protein shakes.

yea trying to find component cables by themselves last night was a ***** but we got em. mr H I live off of village and brandywine. we usually get together about 1-2 nights a week and smash it up in between our girlfriends/wives time and after our wow arenas are done for the week(still selling my account for 300 if anyone is interested in a 70 orc warlock :p).

PS- I got a refferal does that mean someone reported me for cursing? come on guys not everyone on these boards is under 18 if you dont like what I type then dont read it.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
id like to see some old friends of mine post here instead of wannabe smash thugs? cause you all know how tough it is to "strong arm" a smash thread.....

Top Bottom