• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop You Know You're Obsessed with F-Zero When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't sure if this should go in the F-Zero forums or in the "forum games" section, but I decided on putting it here because it IS about F-Zero.

This is sorta like a little game in a sense, hence why my confusion over where to put it.

Okay, simply number each reason you can think of when you or someone you know is guilty of being obsessed with F-Zero.

*1. You've downloaded most of the soundtrack to your computer/mp3 player.
2. You actually enter Chuck E. Cheese's, Celebration Station, or other kiddie arcades to seek out an F-Zero AX machine.
*3. You sleep with an F-Zero game by your bed.
4. You actually sleep WITH an F-Zero game.
*5. You dream about F-Zero.
*6. You talk to the characters, whether on screen or in artwork.
*7. You want to design a costume as one of the racers.
8. You've already designed a costume.
9. You've gone to school IN said costume, regardless of the dress code.
*10. You're planning a birthday party for your favorite racer(s).
*11. You randomly start talking about F-Zero, even if it's off the topic of your conversation.
*12. When your friend mentions they own a Nintendo console, you immediately ask if they have an F-Zero game.
13. You name your pets after F-Zero characters.
*14. You plan to name/ have already named your kid(s) after your favorite F-Zero characters.
*15. You want to become a bounty hunter.
16. You start walking around in a helmet with a visor or with dark sunglasses to hide your identity.
17. You've memorized all of the dialogue to Story Mode.
*18. You want to date one of the racers.
*19. You strongly support having another racer or two accompany Captain Falcon for Brawl.
*20. You have tons of Japanese F-Zero artwork saved to your computer.
21. Even if you hate the stuff, you drink tons of coffee because Captain Falcon runs his own cafe in the anime.
22. You've watched every episode of the F-Zero anime.
*23. SPOILER: On the final episode of the anime,
you cried when Captain Falcon died.
*24. You constantly hunt Ebay or other sites for F-Zero merchandise.

And finally... #25. Kinda creepy, but...

*25. You've tried cutting yourself through your left eyebrow to get a scar like Captain Falcon's.

A star (*) means I'm guilty of such an obsession.:laugh: And no, I don't have any mental problems. XD This is just for a few laughs.

Any others?

The Falcon

Smash Rookie
When your username on a forum is inspired after a character from F-Zero (guilty as charged).

When you can't use the name of a racer by itself, so you add numbers that cleverly fit with the name (my name on Nsider is CFALCON37, 37 being Captain Falcon's age on F-Zero GX).

When you've spotted every (or nearly every) cameo/mentioning of F-Zero in the Starfox series, as well as a few references in Shadow the Hedgehog (two bosses being called Black Bull and Blue Falcon).

Peeze

Smash Master
When you get pulled over for going 300 in a 35.
When your bed is C.F.'s blue flyer.
You got in a fight, and said "Falcon Punch" before hitting the other person.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
****, there goes one of my ideas

when you try to press Z, Left, Right, Left, Z, Y, X, Z, Left, Right, Left, Right, Z, X, Z, X, Z on your ipod to get big blue music on your ipod.

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
when you think that you can restart the race after your car gets totaled.
when you think that you have more than 1 life in the first place.
when you think that each time that you take out 5 opponents in a race, that you get an extra life.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
when you think that any red bar will turn rainbow colored if you lap around something.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
lol...
i memorized every dialoge in the game and all the lyrics to all the songs...i even started to walk like captain falcon!

EDIT:ooh...i don't watch the anime but just when i read your spoiler i teared...and i feel like i could cry any second now...SNIFF SNIFF!!!

WHY DID YOU EVER TYPED THAT?!

EDIT: god!!! im really sad about the spoiler...i can't concetrete...i am so pissed...and sad!!! C.falcon died!!! why ?! why did c.falcon die!?!?! sniff sniff!!! i don't think i can sleep this night!!!

EDIT: ooh crap!!! okay how did he die?did he remove his helmit? oreven better...can you gimme a link on where we can downlaod the episode were the action starts bout him...and he dying are revealing his mask!!! since i can't wathc the whole anime cuz it has been ruined for me!

yotsu~chan

Smash Rookie
When you attempt to turn a car into the Blue Falcon

When you try pick-up lines on Jody Summer's pilot profile

When you try to perform a spin-turn in a 4 door sedan

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
When you were excited to see Samurai Goroh-sama in Brawl, but...

When you found out he wasn't playable, you were very disappointed. And yet...

When you realized that Captain Falcon is all-but-confirmed now, you became excited again. :)

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
When you double click the L Trigger to spin other vehicles off the road...
...in your car on the New Jersey Turnpike

When you take a lap in your car around your neighborhood just to hear at the beginning of the second lap "YOU GOT BOOST POWER!!!"

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
When you double click the L Trigger to spin other vehicles off the road...
...in your car on the New Jersey Turnpike

Don't encourage this ninja, i live in Jersey and am almost old enough for my license.
------------------------------------

When you take a lap in your car around your neighborhood just to hear at the beginning of the second lap "YOU GOT BOOST POWER!!!" and then actually try to use the power boast.

Lil'Falcon89

Smash Rookie
when u walk around saying show ur moves
when u get $130 custom made shoes dat has captain falcon's face,his number,and the word blue falcon on it
when u get a blue jacket and put the symbol on the back like in gx
when u actually start to gather some money and make a real f-zero machine

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
wehn you expect someone to reply on an event help thread in the f zero pit stop area of the smashboards. T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom