• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you want me. Sorceress casts her spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I would write some snappy lines to persuade you, but I guess visual representation is enough.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pshh. PSHHH. Hows this thread gonna work then?
I see what you mean by that. :p

But still, the site's lower age limit (to join) is 13,and there's no age limit for viewing, so...

Anyways, if this is meant to be a serious support thread, just put a picture. Or you'll run a risk of getting infracted.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I see what you mean by that. :p

But still, the site's lower age limit (to join) is 13,and there's no age limit for viewing, so...

Anyways, if this is meant to be a serious support thread, just put a picture. Or you'll run a risk of getting infracted.
I dont they are any pictures of her that are viewable for under 13's.....hehehe aint that some s_it.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
She's got my vote

Edit: On second thought, they are too big. Find a better-proportioned hottie, and I will support her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom