• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"You Know What? Bucket."- A G&W Highlights Video

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm here to share my new highlight video with you all. This is my forth one, but by far my most successful one. "Divinatory Influence", "We Want Kong", and "Ragnell Rising" were all entertaining in the editing and music departments, but the actual content itself was admittedly lacking. I have drastically improved my skill over the last year or so, and this video aims to showcase that while keeping my tradition of strong editing and powerful musical syncing throughout the video. I think the music syncs in "Bucket" are far and away the best I've done to date.

Almost all the footage from this video was recorded at Metal Music Man's apartment, where most of the best players in the St. Louis area meet for weekly matches. Content includes a good mix of singles, doubles, and one or two FFA's for the lulz. While entertainment is always my first priority with my highlight videos, this one definitely shows off some technical skill, as well. Bear in mind that I am a very viral, mental player, so a majority of this footage will demonstrate mindgames, reads, and general trolling as opposed to perfect spacing and frame traps. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAaxs0ix0-I

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Haha, I was actually a little worried when I saw "Agent 009" a week or so ago, and then I REALLY freaked out when I saw "8-Bit Entertainer" announced the very same day as mine. That said, I wasn't about to sit on all of this hard work while everyone else got their 15 minutes of fame! :p However, I enjoyed both of the other G&W videos (and for different reasons), so I feel like all three of ours stand on their own. :3

And, if you couldn't tell by my post count, I'm not very active in the forum community, so I can assure you that this wasn't planned. ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LOLED HARD AT 1:16. 5:42 WAS EPIC. Very fun CV. Very intriguing Game and Watch.

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Haha, I quite like the distinction of being an "intriguing" G&W. I know my playstyle is pretty unique and out there, and potentially not as defacto effective on paper, but I enjoy the character and I really enjoy the opportunities to troll and be silly while still competing at a high level of play.

As for the aspect ratios, this footage was recorded over about a year's time (most of which over the last three months or so), but was done so with three or four different sets of hardware. Unfortunately I'm not much of a technology wizard, so if there were a way to fix it in editing, I surely wouldn't have known where to look. :(

Top Bottom