• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"You can't send anymore reports today."

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
I received this message after facing a very rude player (teabags etc) who seems to have admitted in his after-game tag he deliberately causes lag! Sure enough the game was like a Powerpoint slideshow at (very) certain moments. I wanted to block him, but the game wouldn't let me. So I tried reporting instead, and even though I haven't used the function in months, this message appeared.

Now I'm worried someone has reported ME, because I can barroy find any other players, they're all laggy to one extent or another, and I still can't use the function. I didn't do anything wrong, but I'm worried this is a possibility?

Magik

Smash Rookie
if you're having a hard time finding other players then you might be banned. there's other threads on this topic

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I received this message after facing a very rude player (teabags etc) who seems to have admitted in his after-game tag he deliberately causes lag! Sure enough the game was like a Powerpoint slideshow at (very) certain moments. I wanted to block him, but the game wouldn't let me. So I tried reporting instead, and even though I haven't used the function in months, this message appeared.

Now I'm worried someone has reported ME, because I can barroy find any other players, they're all laggy to one extent or another, and I still can't use the function. I didn't do anything wrong, but I'm worried this is a possibility?
Did this player say through his tags, They call me | lag and then go lol? if so i've already seen him on the Wii U version of FFA, I just left after that one match. Best to stay away from players like tht i also will leave if i see a person's mii with an arrogant face expression, i get bad vibes from it.

Dr. Dobis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jopus77
3DS FC
1993-8200-6012
recently got the same error. also can't send any replays to friends or online. It says i posted too many, but i haven't sent a replay in a month!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Quick question about being banned; if you are banned, how long does the ban last? Or is it permanent? Does anybody know?
It is not permanent, for sure, though I am not sure how long it lasts because I was never banned.

Top Bottom