• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Can Control The Distance And Direction Bouncing Fish Travels

Steamblown

Smash Rookie
As soon as you activate the move, you can control Sheik midair, and even move and strike in the opposite direction you were facing. As soon as you activate the move, right BEFORE you jump into the air, quickly input the opposite direction you were facing (Which is the direction BF WOULD have gone if it followed through as normal), and you will move in the direction of and strike on that side. To change the distance BF travels, right AFTER you jump in the air, quickly input the opposite direction you were facing to make it travel less (shorter), or input the same direction to make it travel more (farther). The distance technique also works with the direction one. This could make Bouncing Fish easier to land, or to fake someone out. Thoughts? My apologies if this has already been found.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
This has been known since day 1 (hell I figured it out the first match I played with her lol) and if you read the stickied thread for advanced techniques you would see it. The change in direction is a simple b-reverse btw.

Top Bottom