• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's taunts

gamer8

Smash Lord
What's your guess on what Yoshi's taunts will be? I think he'll probably keep the N64/Melee one. I actually think this picture is part of that taunt:

Also, the double spin he does in the E4all trailer will be one too. Also shown in a non-taunting update, but in Yoshi's FS update (I think):

Edit; this may be his 3rd taunt:

1st: That's probably what happens when you get caught by a spot light on that stage, I think it showed that happen to snake too.

2nd: Yes, that's one of his final smashes, it showed it in the fall trailer, too.

3rd: That's probably just Yoshi about to fall off the ledge.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Was just looking at the Dojo and I found this picture:

Nothing new, just another picture of his taunt lol.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Haha, it's like he's going ''Oh my god get me outta here!!'' in that picture.

1st: That's probably what happens when you get caught by a spot light on that stage, I think it showed that happen to snake too.

2nd: Yes, that's one of his final smashes, it showed it in the fall trailer, too.

1. Snake didn't do anything special when he got caught by the spot light. Yoshi is just in his Melee taunt for a comic effect in the picture.

2. You know that you can still move around after you get the Smash Ball, right? He just taunted after getting the Smash Ball.

3. Note that he's a little over the ''edge'' already, making it possible that it's not his about to fall animation, but rather a taunt.

:rolleyes:

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman

We already discussed this. Look above for the info (never mind, I'll post below this:)

1. Original taunt. Although it has a ! above its haed, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a stage thing when the light shines on you.

2. New taunt, he chases his tail. You can still move after you get the final smash, and it's showed in the movie as you said, thus disproving your own point, lol.

3. Notice DK PUSHING the WALL?!?!?!?!? It's a wall, making it impossible to do the Help-I'm-about-to-fall-animation-so-please-get-me-away-from-the-edge-cause-I'm-afraid-of-hieghts!

bigman40

Smash Master
3. Notice DK PUSHING the WALL?!?!?!?!? It's a wall, making it impossible to do the Help-I'm-about-to-fall-animation-so-please-get-me-away-from-the-edge-cause-I'm-afraid-of-hieghts!
HAHAHA nice combination:laugh:

But yeah, we most definitely know the first two taunts. The third will just be anonymous until a vid showing it is out.

Top Bottom