• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's shield

Brookman

Smash Hero
I haven't put much thought into this as far as it's practicality is concerned, however, I do feel it would be alright to share the idea with the yoshi community.

Anyway, does anyone spam yoshi's shield as a cloaking projectile? What I mean is, when you drop yoshi's shield (let go of the shoulder button xD) the egg shatters outward, obscuring vision slightly. Now, I just thought of this last night, and I haven't really had the chance to play around with it more, but it is awfully interesting. You basically just run into mid-range, shield and release instantly, maybe repeat once or twice, then either retreat or intercept your opponents approach with whatever..

I think yoshi's egg is a great projectile too...I'm gonna fux with it some more today. I'm pretty clumsy with him though, his DJ is weird to me, and it's hard for me to figure out all the platform wavelands..but yea, yoshi is cool...right?

Sorry if you guys find this uninteresting, but I think it's pretty cool, and I think yoshi is pretty cool. I'm gonna try lots of other things out today.

p.s. Spacing with pivot f smash feels so good...

Top Bottom