• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi on stage ledge options

Arms98

Smash Rookie
So yoshi most defiantly has one of the best offstages presences in the game (when you're not getting footstooled) but there are some characters that you don't wanna mess with offstage or times you dont want to give up stage control. if you're waiting for your opponent on the ledge what are yoshi's best options to cover their options

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I've heard eggs are the best, safest option, and if you're tossing eggs from ledge roll distance, you might be able to punish the roll option. I've also messed around with reverse Fair > fall offstage and stuff, but that never worked.
I'm planning on trying fullhop Dair to cover ledge jump, then reacting to whatever the opponent does, but I'll see if it works or not

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, spaced Dtilt spam is one of the best options I've tried

Top Bottom